Executive Assistant – Regular Part-Time .5 FTE
Willowbridge Community Services (formerly Family Counselling Centre of Brant) is a not-for-profit organization offering developmental services, counselling, and financial empowerment across Hamilton, Brantford, Niagara, and Haldimand Norfolk. Here, we believe that everyone deserves relationship, community, and celebration. Willowbridge is looking for a high performing individual with a commitment to service excellence to join the Executive Director’s Office.
Willowbridge is at the helm of steering our organization to new horizons and is in need of a jack-of-all-trades Executive Assistant who can orchestrate the efficient administrative operation of the Executive Director’s Office. The position provides high-level administrative support for the Executive Director, Board of Directors and Senior Management members as required, maintaining efficient functioning of the Office of the Executive Director. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you are constantly challenged to learn new things, this could be the ideal role for you.
- University degree (or equivalent), or equivalent professional status awarded by a relevant professional institute;
- At least 3-5 years’ experience providing support to senior leadership position;
- Full working knowledge and experience with basic programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a superior command of English (speaking, writing and comprehension); effective communications with diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience in administrative coordination and management
- Self-motivated, innovative spirit and excellent interpersonal and team skills and ability to work with colleagues from diverse cultures;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and produce completed products on time.
- Knowledge of voluntary boards, board ethics, Robert’s Rules and governance;
- Demonstrated skills in administrative procedures and electronic and other filing systems;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new work situations;
- Demonstrated ability in providing high quality support in an office environment;
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner;
- Demonstrated personal attributes such as high standards of conduct, respect, flexibility; and sound work ethics.
Please forward your cover letter & resume in one document to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30 p.m. on September 14, 2020