IT Services Coordinator – 1 FTE
INTERNAL/ EXTERNAL POSTING 02/03-21/ADMIN
Willowbridge Community Services (formerly known as Family Counselling Center of Brant – FCCB) is a not-for-profit organization offering developmental services, counselling, and financial empowerment across Hamilton, Brantford, Niagara, and Haldimand Norfolk. Here, we believe that everyone deserves relationship, community, and celebration.
As the IT Services Coordinator at Willowbridge, you will be responsible to ensure smooth operations of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. The position serves as technical expert for the development, implementation, management, and support of systems and networks providing technological services in matters related to information and communication systems ensuring that all systems are maximized to support the operational and strategic objectives of the organization. IT Services Coordinator provides oversight to Client Management Systems (CMS).
This role involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications, have technical troubleshooting abilities, strong interpersonal and communication skills working with technical and nontechnical personnel at various levels in the organization and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- – Post-Secondary Degree in computer science or Post-Secondary Diploma in computer science with 2+ years IT experience, or 10+ years of equivalent IT experience.
- – 5-7 years relevant IT experience.
Strong skills supporting the Windows 10 desktop operating system in a domain environment.
- – Expertise in administering Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory and managing Group Policy, Microsoft Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Office 365.</li
- – Expertise configuring and managing Apple iOS and Android devices.
- – Proficiency with VPN networks, firewalls, encryption, and other aspects of network security technologies.
- – Experience supporting all peripherals including printers, fax machines, scanners and other devices.
- – Proficiency with databases and database management and reporting.
Please forward your cover letter & resume in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30 p.m. on March 11, 2021
Willowbridge aims to provide a diversity-friendly work environment and particularly encourages people of all ethnicities, genders, sexual/gender identities, cultural backgrounds, abilities and beliefs to apply.