Manager Pivot Behaviour Supports
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL POSTING – 08/08-21/Manager Pivot Behaviour Supports
Willowbridge Community Services (formerly known as Family Counselling Center of Brant – FCCB) is a not-for-profit organization offering developmental services, counselling, and financial empowerment across Hamilton, Brantford, Niagara, and Haldimand Norfolk. Here, we believe that everyone deserves relationship, community, and celebration.
The Manager of Pivot Behaviour Supports is responsible for the effective management of all aspects of the Behaviour Supports Program, including coordination, assessment and evaluation of client behaviour programs and/or interventions, and for the supervision of staff ensuring the provision of trauma and attachment informed behaviour consultation that is welcoming and safe, where our clients and their families can find solutions to help reach their potential and support their goals of participating more fully in their community through work, play and friendship.
In this position, you will Monitor service delivery on an ongoing basis to ensure that Behaviour Consultation programs are meeting the needs of clients, their families and/or caregivers, and that program practice is consistently trauma and attachment informed, in collaboration with the Director of Services, develop programmatic service approaches that embrace a trauma and attachment lens for all service delivery, oversee the development of behaviour support plans, including the assessment, development and monitoring the implementation of plans including training staff in the application of strategies contained in the plan when necessary, and ensure legislative requirements, review and approve all behaviour support plans including plans that contain intrusive measures and ensure sign off protocols following MCCSS guidelines, provide leadership, supervision and guidance to staff at varied locations, ensuring that Pivot staff team receives appropriate orientation, training and support. Please see attached Job Description for full details of the position.
- – Master’s degree in social science or human services field and/or Undergraduate degree in social science or human services field with 3 years clinical experience in social services setting (that is deemed by Willowbridge as equivalent to a Master degree).
- – Designation as a Board-Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) or Psychologist.
- – Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a developmental services setting
- – Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Supervisory position.
- – Team building skills to ensure effective utilization of all assigned human, physical and financial resources.
- – Knowledge and understanding of trauma and its effects on attachment and intergenerational trauma.
- – Understanding of service delivery systems in the not-for-profit sector.
Please forward your cover letter & resume in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30 p.m. on, September 10, 2021
Willowbridge aims to provide a diversity-friendly work environment and particularly encourages people of all ethnicities, genders, sexual/gender identities, cultural backgrounds, abilities, and beliefs to apply.