Financial Empowerment Services
Willowbridge Community Services has been offering financial services to residents of Brant and Brant County for over 40 years. We offer free guidance to any community member seeking to improve financial awareness, money management, budgeting, and financial planning. We meet with you one-on-one and empower you with the tools you need to find solutions and achieve your financial goals.
Our Credit Counsellors can guide you in:
- Planning for the future
- Setting financial goals
- Developing a way to track your spending
- Developing a realistic budget
- Developing a savings plan
- Learning how to use credit wisely
- Negotiating with a creditor in order to resolve a conflict
- Learning how to access the benefits, supports, and tax credits you may be entitled to
- Understanding your legal rights with regard to;
- How collection agencies work
- How wage garnishments work
- Understanding your credit report and how to remove false information
- Advocating for yourself with confidence
Visit us for a free, no obligation, confidential appointment which will take approximately one hour.
A professional credit counsellor will sit down with you and work out a detailed financial assessment to better understand your unique situation and financial circumstances. We will build a plan together that best fits your needs and empowers you to reach your financial goals.
All Financial Empowerment Programs
Explore our free financial guidance, management and planning services to take back control of your financial situation and live comfortably with your finances.Learn More
Household Energy Assistance
Willowbridge is a designated agency for the Ontario Energy Support Program (OESP), the Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP), and Union Gas.Learn More
Workshops and Seminars
Learn to manage your finances and prepare for your future with Willowbridge Financial Workshops and Seminars designed for a variety of financial needs.Learn More